- Prevention is often the best medicine!
- We recommend annual complete physical exams, vaccinations, heart worm testing, fecal testing, and dental care. Every pet is different; these visits are a great time to discuss specific concerns you may have.
- Heartworm prevention, flea and tick prevention.
- Ongoing care for your individual pet’s needs
- Hospitalization for critical and sick patients
- We perform a variety of soft tissue surgeries such as spays, neuters, mass removal, wound repair, and intestinal surgeries.
- Routine dental cleanings are vital to your pet’s health!
In-house diagnostic testing:
- Including bloodwork, urinalysis, parasite testing, digital x-ray, and ultrasound
- We have a specialized video endoscope for examining ears.
- We utilize commercial laboratories for specialized testing.
- We are happy to answer your nutritional questions and will recommend an appropriate diet based on your pet’s age, health, and special dietary requirements. We also have a variety of prescription diets available on site.
- We offer indoor and outdoor boarding areas. Pets may be dropped off and picked up during business hours Monday through Saturday.
- Equine dentistry (power float)
- Coggins – in house testing, and digital color copy through GlobalVet Link
- Lameness exams and treatment
- Mobile veterinary services
Routine services offered:
- Brucellosis (Bangs) Vaccination
- Cow/calf Vaccination
- Deworming, Pregnancy check
- Breeding Soundness Exams (Bulls)
- “Trich” testing (Bulls)